Insurance + Good Practice = Peace of mind
It is important you have the insurance policy in place for this reason we focus so much on your training and safety of the aesthetic treatments. This is the prerequisite required by all major insurers.
If you are a Doctor, Nurse or a beauty professional holding an NVQ level 3 or equivalent once you have undergone our online training and passed our knowledge tests you will be signed off by the insurance company to undertake all the treatments under their cover, and as you know there are many types of treatments possible with the one device, BeautyTeck.
Check with your existing insurance policy provider first, otherwise please ask the specialist insurance broker Cosmetic Insure, they have several options to insure all the treatments with the BeautyTeck.
Example of typical cover through Cosmetic Insure:
Insurers have agreed cover for Medics (Dr’s & Nurses) & Beauty Therapists holding a base beauty qualification NVQ3 or equivalent
Turnover up to £50,000
Premium – £800 (quoted on September 2015).
The cover has a £1,500 excess each and every claim and a £2,000,000 level of indemnity. A patch test endorsement will apply.
Equipment cover. Can only be purchased if medical malpractice cover is incepted (begun).
Sum insured (cost of the machine). Premium £150.00 an all risks basis – i.e. covered wherever it is as long as it’s in their care custody and control.
This insurer offers you to pay the premium over 12 monthly instalments at no additional cost.
Public Liability insurance can be included i.e. Insurance protection against property damage and injuries to third parties i.e. if a member of the public trips and slips and injures themselves at your premises at an additional £106.50.
Personal Accident Individual – £25,000 Benefit– Cover if you suffer an injury from an accident and are unable to work additional £106.50 per practioner.
- Death £ 25,000 per person
- Loss of one limb £ 25,000 per person
- Loss of one eye £ 25,000 per person
- Loss of two limbs £ 25,000 per person
- Loss of two eyes £ 25,000 per person
- Loss of one limb and one eye £ 25,000 per person
- Loss of hearing £ 25,000 per person
- Loss of speech £ 25,000 per person
- Permanent total disablement £ 25,000 per person
Temporary total disablement £ 250 per week up to a maximum of 104 weeks, an excess of 14 days applies
Temporary partial disablement £ 250 per week up to a maximum of 104 weeks, an excess of 14 days applies
These policies include as standard:
- Crisis Containment – This would provide PR assistance following an insured event that could, if left unmanaged, attract adverse/negative publicity or bring unwanted media attention to you or your business.
- Extended notification period – Three years run of cover following cancellation of the policy in respect of retirement, maternity, permanent disability or death.
- Representation cost – We will pay for the cost of representing you at any properly constituted investigation, inquiry or disciplinary proceeding first instituted in respect of any incident first discovered during the period of insurance arising out of your business activity which may lead to indemnity under this section. Up to £50,000
Cosmetic Insure is a specialist provider of insurance products and services specifically designed for Cosmetic Practitioners. Cosmetic Insure are backed by a market leading insurers and have also been endorsed by Consultingroom.com.
Phone: 0845 600 8288